Data Management Analyst
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you understand importance of data as a business driver? Do you share a passion for data management and data analysis? We’re looking for an individual with passion for data to support the Data Governance and Data Architecture implementation at Wealth Management America.
• profile and analyze data to develop insights in support of the data governance and management activities
• collect technical metadata and document data lineage
• identify and document data quality issues, perform root cause analysis
• facilitate the data quality issue remediation and define necessary controls
• code and test data quality rules, work with IT to automate rules execution
• define test cases, perform user acceptance testing liaising with the test manager , QA and development throughout the release process
• build strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure timely and high quality delivery
• communicate the importance of managing data as an asset in all aspects of the role
You’ll be working as part of the Chief Data Officer Office at Wealth Management America. Our mission is to enable better business intelligence and decisions through data that is accessible, trusted and understood.
• business analysis and data wrangling (transforming and mapping) experience
• solid knowledge of data analysis, data profiling with SQL, IDQ or any other tools
• understanding of data governance principles
• ability to break down complex problems into components, identify root causes, and establish resolution plans
• excellent presentation and communication (orally and written) skills
• 2-3 years of business analyst experience in the data related projects
• ability to effectively communicate complex concepts
• ability to adapt to change and to detect and respond to evolving business needs
• excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
• team player, collaborative and inclusive
• analytical and logical
• highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and creatively as well as within a team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."