Junior Project Controls Specialist/Młodszy specjalista ds. kontroli projektów
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 2300 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We are looking for project controls professional who has substantial experience in the subject areas of project controls, estimating, planning/scheduling, earned value control, cost control, and change control
Daily tasks may include:
- Preparing weekly, monthly reports for current needs of the management,
- Building budgets for new projects, change orders,
- Reviewing project costs vs. original budget,
- Project set up in corporate systems and approvals
- Analyzing deliverables against forecasts,
- Estimation of costs for project to be completed,
- Building short and long terms work plans,
- Building Cash Flows,
- Preparation of evaluation of Client invoices,
- Monitoring and coordinating receiving payments from the client, and subcontractors,
- Assisting in implementation and improvement of project control system,
- Supporting Project Managers in ad hoc tasks,
- Some traveling required.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering/Controlling/Finance/Applied Mathematics or student at last years of listed specialties,
- Understanding the principles of Project Controls: cost control, planning/scheduling, and estimating,
- 2-3 years of relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Experience on positions such us Estimator/Quantity Surveyor, Cost Control (engineering projects/companies), Financial Analyst/Financial Controller will be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel,
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- Independent, pro-active, accurate, with strong analytical and organizing skills
- Excellent numerical, oral and written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal & communication skills, adaptable and responsive to change
- Professional, self-motivated & reliable
- Knowledge of MS Access and VBA is an advantage
- Evening working hours: (you can start work between 12:30pm to 1:30 pm) – 10 days a month on average
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.
- Luxmed healthcare
- Generali Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- My benefit portal
- English lessons
- Graduate Program
- Short Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Mental Health Program
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.