Job Reference #
Are you passionate about working with data to manage and uncover risks? Are you interested providing hands-on support across the complete palette of data-related activities in risk management, ranging from data management and data governance, to reporting and advanced analytics? Are you well organized and able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment?
We are looking for a colleague to contribute to data analytics delivery within Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance, Operational Risk Framework & Policy and help us
• Create self-service dashboards using Tableau
• Blend/analyze data from various sources using Tableau, SQL and other state-of-the-art analytics tools
• Support continued run-the-bank activities and procedures, enhancing quality and efficiency
• Support, develop and maintain quality assurance tests to ensure complete accuracy and correctness of our core data
Operational Risk Framework & Policy is part of the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance function and works closely across the function to provide oversight of a variety of risks across UBS Group. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions globally. The Data Analytics team works collaboratively with our stakeholders to manage all aspects of design and delivery of analytics and reporting solutions. You’ll be working in Krakow.
• experience in analyzing data using SQL/Oracle (Python would be an advantage).
• experience with business intelligence and reporting solutions like Tableau
• at least 3 years of experience in data analysis roles
• a university degree, preferably in an analytical field (Math, Statistics, Physics, Finance or IT)
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• fluent in English
• an analytic thinker who enjoys unveiling and reasoning about dependencies in complex datasets
• experienced in working in international business environment, preferably within financial services industry
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."