Internship with Italian [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
You do not have to wait until holidays to develop your career.
In BNP Paribas S.A. you may start an internship throughout the whole year.
Our internships are based on long-term relations and idea to prepare you for a position of Junior Specialist.
If you are available at least 30 hours per week and would like to try your knowledge in practice, do not hesitate to apply.
- Interested in capital market operations area?
- Looking forward to expand your knowledge about financial instruments?
- Responsible, accurate, detail-oriented, proactive and taking initiatives?
- Speaking English and Italian?
This internship will enable you to:
- Deepen your knowledge in the field of financial market instruments
- Improve your language skills
- Expand your career network at lightning speed
- Work flexible hours
- Acquire first work experience in an international environment
- Take first steps in your business career
Would you like to:
- Work in a rapidly-growing fund industry operational center?
- Develop your knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments?
- Participate in international projects?
- Cooperate with teams from all over Europe?
- Take part in the processing of financial matters and fund dealing services?
What else can you get at BNP Paribas S.A.:
- A paid internship followed by a possibility of permanent employment
- Supporting and friendly work atmosphere
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Civil contract (umowa zlecenie)
Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- lunch card
- co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa