BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Currently, due to dynamic growth of our company in Poland, we’re looking for Students who want to step up their career and become a crucial part of our operational scope expansion in Warsaw!
- Interested in capital markets?
- Looking forward to expand your knowledge about financial instruments?
- Speaking English?
- Responsible, accurate, detail-oriented, proactive and taking initiatives?
- Available at least 30 hours per week?
You do not have to wait until summer holidays to begin your career.
In BNP Paribas S.A. you may start an internship throughout the whole year.
Our interns are vital parts of the teams. They have opportunity to support our Experts in daily activities and learn from the bests!
As we value long-term cooperation, our goal is to help our Interns grow into specialized roles within the organization.
If you would like to try your knowledge in practice, do not hesitate to apply!
Would you like to:
- Acquire first work experience in a rapidly-growing fund industry?
- Develop your knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments?
- Participate in international projects and actively cooperate with teams from all over Europe?
- Improve your language skills? We use English on everyday basis, every other language e.g. French, German, Spanish or Italian is warmly welcomed
- Use theoretical knowledge you gained during studies in practice?
- What else can you get at BNP Paribas S.A.:
- A fully paid internship followed by a possibility of full-time employment
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Sport card
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszynskiego
- Flexible working hours
- Civil contract (umowa zlecenie)