Indirect Pricing Specialist
Indirect Pricing Specialist
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
The Pricing specialist plays an important role in ensuring that the European organisation maximises the lubricant value by sector and channel while ensuring that the compliance rules are being respected. The pricing specialist is the owner of the pricing strategy by segment and channel. The role guides the GMs and financial manager during the validation of the deal making process.
Drive the Indirect channel pricing agenda and support the day-to-day activities in terms of analytics, deal approval and other manual of authorities’ items through:
- Driving strong engagement and coordination in the indirect lubricants sales and marketing organization in terms of pricing.
- Supporting delivery of volume and profitability goals for the indirect lubricant channel and the overall European lubricants organization.
- Ensuring alignment with the Global Pricing frameworks and designs.
- Deliver Goal Zero and promote the values of SHELL (ethics & compliance etc)
- Managing and being responsible for overall Indirect Lubricant Pricing strategy
- Managing and being responsible for the deal approval process in the Indirect Lubricants organisation.
- Implementing the pricing strategy for his/her segment or channel which includes the recommended pricing per channels, the European back stop margins and the Manual of Authority by sector / product / pack / country
- Analyzing SHELL's existing customer pricing to propose pricing optimization actions to countries in order to maximize value and deliver on the Pricing Ultimate Potential
- Owning the Pricing benchmark and competitive pricing landscape per sector to guide the sales team in their negotiations strategy
- Demonstrate a customer centricity & Enterprise 1st approach: Strong alignment with Business Managers in both channels, local and EU Marketing & Account Managers
- Managing the pipeline of the pricing process improvements for the Indirect channel
- Be responsible for the communication and alignment of anything pricing related to the Indirect Lubricants community
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
The position is part of the Europe Direct organization and will report directly to the Pricing & Portfolio Manager. This role will be key in ensuring that integrity of pricing across Europe be maintained to ensure that we stay competitive while maintaining trading compliance.
- High strategic skills
- High engagement and collaboration skills: internal & external: GM level
- Very high leadership skills: Ability to build a community
- Good project Management: Analytical and structured
- Commercial acumen (previous Sales, Finance or Pricing experience is an advantage)
- Have strong drive and ability to ability to work in an autonomous manner
- Ideally would have experience in Lubricants B2C, B2B and Indirect business
- Technical ability in Excel, Power BI and other tools and environments.
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environments and working with virtual teams.
- High level of English
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell