Accounts Payable Accountant
Together, we’re pushing the limits of what’s possible. We stay ahead to create the new standards our future needs. Start your career with Jacobs – a company like no other that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
For our Global Business Services (GBS) Center in Kraków that provides global support and expertise in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Project Management, IT and HR, we are looking for a Finance Analyst, who will perform invoice processing as part of our Accounts Payable team.
- Manual or automated processing invoices into Oracle
- Interpreting Oracle complex and simple Purchase Orders for matching
- Uploading Excel templates into Oracle and resolving exceptions
- Vendor reconciliations
- Input check requests into Oracle as per established procedures
- Invoice problem resolution for set vendors
- Cooperation with procurement team and/or outside vendors to resolve routine questions or
- Testing and implementation of new system enhancements as needed
- Following global standardized procedures, practices and techniques
- Performing other tasks related to Accounts Payable area as needed.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor or Master's Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economy
- Previous working experience in AP area
- Experience with ERP systems - Oracle (preferred), SAP or similar
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English
- Unique company culture fostering individual career growth and work-life balance
- Full-time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Hybrid or stationary working model – depending on your preferences
- Flexible working hours (we start between 7:30-9:30)
- “Short Fridays” (we work 6h on Friday)
- Flexible benefits package (Lux Med medical care, psychological care, life insurance, My Benefit cafeteria system, including Multisport card co-financing, car park sharing system)
- Membership in Jacobs employee networks (Women's Network, OneWorld, PRISM, Careers Network, Green Team, Toastmasters, Collectively and others)
- Continuous development opportunities, including a range of professional trainings and certifications (e.g. ACCA, CIPS), Graduate Development Program, Learners’ Community, self-learning platform
- Language courses (English, German, Polish).
- Luxmed healthcare
- Generali Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- My benefit portal
- English lessons
- Graduate Program
- Short Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Mental Health Program
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.