Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
The Group Screening Service (GSS) team provides a third party screening service to the Shell Group to assess counterparty risks related to money laundering, trade controls including terrorist financing or other related financial crimes. The GSS Junior Analyst will learn the fundamentals of GSS and develop their ability to process screenings, under the guidance of a GSS Senior Analyst.
- General understanding of Trade Controls, Anti-Money Laundering & Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy, know-your-customer process
- Third level qualification Legal, Finance or Business related
- Professional experience in a sanctions screening role working in a Medium to Large organization would be an asset
- Excellent analytical, process & project management skills
- Significant attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Very good level of Portuguese
- Ability to work well under pressure & prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a global, matrix environment that spans multiple legal entities & teams
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple conflicting priorities, timelines & stakeholders
- Excellent judgement & assessment skills; proactively employ personal curiosity to identify & research parties using a risk-based approach
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders, both within legal & compliance and the business, succinctly and with confidence
- Computer literate (MS Office: advanced Excel and Word).
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell