Business Analyst & Demand Coordinator (Analytics Platform)
Business management, administration and support
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you have a flair for analytics and are passionate about business analysis and journeys? Would you like to drive the next phase of the analytical insight integration in all UBS processes? Are you interested in joining an Agile delivery organization?
If so, we are looking for you! At Analytics Platform we are looking for a sparring team-member to support the concept ideation process, development & execution at our analytical platform products.
• support the e2e team, especially with business analysis tasks such as requirement gathering, business process designing and cross coordination
• work in agile environment closely collaborating with Business and IT leaders, CoE for Analytics as well as other teams within C&P
• support crew management in managing incoming demand and coordinating meeting
• support the ideation of key journeys to digitalize sales & marketing processes end-to-end. From ideation & syndication of the concept with architects, BA & PO's, to validation and agreement on a blueprint.
• design, validate & coordinate a journey roadmap with PO's from all involved crews
• support Product Owners (PO) to translate business requirements into features
• support the strategy-shaping of Analytics Platform for the next 5 year, ensuring a future-proof setup in a fast-pace changing environment
You'll be working in the Channels & Platforms team in our Wrocław office – working hours can be split between UBS office and work-from-home setup. Within Channels & Platforms we define and drive the execution of the multi-channel strategy and the digital transformation of UBS to become a leading multi-channel bank. In Analytics Platform crew we are driving the analytical insight integration in UBS processes.
• a bachelor degree with focus on Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology or Project Management
• minimum 2 years of previous experience in a project coordination/ business analysis
• excellent MS Office skills, especially profound MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge
• strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
• analytical and solution-oriented mind-set
• structured approach to breakdown complex requirements into digestible pieces
• fluent in English, German as additional asset
• ability to cope with a dynamic and changing environment within a Matrix Organization
• ability to communicate at a senior level across the organization and be considered as a trusted business partner
• independent and proactive personality
• ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis and work under pressure
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."