Product Manager - Marketing
Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic environment? Do you have a proven track record in the product and project management of credit cards or debit cards? Are you interested in the fascinating world of digitalization and cashless payment?
We are looking for a Product Manager - Marketing with focus on Product Communication of our card solutions who will:
• support the Product Owner regarding business planning like QBR process and definition of Crew Strategy to ensure consistent delivery of change
• maintain and improve (with cross-functional team members) existing capabilities, methodologies, products, journeys, and toolkits
• drive Successful Development and implementation of innovative and value ad solutions for private and commercial clients
• lead as Project Manager to Create and implement client centric online services regarding UBS Cards Products
• strongly collaborate with other UBS units
• contribute to sustainable part of the crew targets in regards to the Objectives and Key Results (OKR), which you will define together with the team
• define marketing and communication plans and roadmap for our products as well execute activities in close alignment with cards communication lead and UBS Marketing
You will work as part of a highly-motivated Agile team within the crew “Paying by Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Digital Wallet.” You will also be a key figure in the further development of UBS’s digital card solutions. Together with a diverse team of colleagues from IT and Product Management, you will help to expand UBS’s leading position in the credit card industry and give impetus for the further development of this key business area.
• college degree in finance, business administration or similar is an advantage
• at least two years of professional experience in product and project management or marketing
• a structured, conceptual and analytical approach in your actions, but also ability to implement of market-oriented solutions
• you are familiar with Agile working methods or can acquire them quickly
• the opportunity to work in a complex, rapidly changing environment appeals to you
• fluent in English – German would be an asset
• you are a team player with strong communication skills and can deal with stakeholders from different business areas confidently
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."