Senior Finance and Accounting Specialist (Cash Application) with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Previous experience in O2C/Cash Application area
- Fluent command of French and intermediate knowledge of English
- Common use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
What duties will help you grow?
- Handling complex cash application transactions, deductions and customer account clearing activities – monitoring the overall process performance and accounts quality
- Tracking cash collection targets and advising on potential and significant deviation to escalate it properly
- Ensuring discounts and disputed items are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with process
- Escalating any issue with the bank statement which may affect to the collection process: missing files, interface error messages, etc.
- Acting as a key contact point for Capgemini client to resolve queries or issues and handling trouble shooting activities.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).