R2A Process Lead with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Deep knowledge of the process, policies and desk top procedures within their engagement
- Good understanding of process taxonomy and process approach from an end-to-end perspective
- Understanding the client system architecture and how it relates to the CG Platforms and offerings including the Automation Drive Suit and DGEM Tech
- Well organized - high task and time management skills, keen to keep the tight deadlines (own work and work of the team, setting priorities)
- Effective communication with team, regular team and individual meetings, feedback provided to the team and individuals on regular basis
- Economic education and proficiency in French
What duties will help you grow?
- Responsible for leading small group of 5-10 resources performing complex PEC processes like prelim TB analysis, P&L and BS review, checking closure of Sub-ledger and performing SL to GL reconciliations to identify and correct material errors
- Actively participates in preparing PEC journals like Accruals & Prepayment, Cost and Revenue adjustments etc
- Works closely with Client's Finance Controller and assists R2A Team Leader in PEC reporting and tracking functions
- Preparation of data for financial, management and treasury reporting – moving the data from source systems (ERP) to reporting and consolidation systems
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).