Team Lead Developer (React)
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
The client is a fast-growing VC-backed startup in San Francisco that provides a holistic customer service platform that revolutionizes B2C communications from the bottom up. Absolutely best-in-class leadership team, and the VP of Engineering is one of the Co-Founders. The platform allows their users to focus on customer communication driven by naturally productive conversations using artificial intelligence. The client service platform provides seamless communication options across any channel from voice, email, messaging, chat, and social media – and good new are that’s where you’ll be able to make a contribution.
What do you need to start?
- 3+ years of experience with React/Redux,
- 1+ year of experience as Team Lead,
- Upper intermediate level of English,
- Good communication skills.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Understanding of start-up culture and experience of working with start-up companies,
- Experience working with SVG (d3), WebDriver.
What duties will help you grow?
- Participate in technical designing of content,
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements,
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts,
- Perform implementation, review and debugging of new content,
- Deliver high quality content within Scrum methodology,
- Maintain good code coverage for the deliverables,
- Report to a supervisor about ongoing tasks status, technical and other risks,
- Be a technical mentor for other team members.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
- There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/