AML Transaction Monitoring Specialist - Italian Speaker
Job Reference #
Are you inquisitive about how the financial world works? Do you think critically about information and what it means? Are you willing to help protect the firm and the financial system from criminals and other bad actors?
We’re looking for an AML transaction monitoring specialist to:
• assess alerts from our transaction monitoring system to see if they represent potentially suspicious activity
• gather and evaluate information from internal and external sources in order to understand transactions
• formulate sound conclusions about alerted activity and defend those conclusions in writing
• support the firm in managing its risks effectively
The Team is a part of the Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls team that conducts second line of defence controls of AML, KYC and AB&C risks. The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow Fabryczna.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• strong understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations and have worked within a financial crime related role (typically 2+ years)
• fluent in English and Italian
• experience with AML processes, workflows and systems
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• excellent oral and written communications skills and developed presentation skills
• team oriented and able to work independently
• able to prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
• highly flexible with the ability to change directions based on business demands
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."