Junior Data Scientist (PowerBI)
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Are you interested in latest visualization tools (PowerBI)? Do you enjoy solving problems? Are you keen on developing a deep understanding of liquidity models? Are you ready for the challenge of working in Agile team?
Join us in leading the way for our next generation of Liquidity and Funding models at UBS by:
– building advanced and user friendly PowerBI dashboards for our complex and sophisticated models,
– developing a deep understanding of models’ implementation on the Cloud,
– helping in the development and testing of new model features,
– assisting in models backtesting and calibration.
You’ll be working in our Rapid Model Development (RMD) team in Poland. The RMD team focuses on big data analysis, backtesting, calibration and advanced visualization. We use the latest technology to deliver end user tools for liquidity and funding management. We’re passionate about technology and continuously looking to drive change. The RMD team is part of the GT Liquidity and Funding Modelling.
Our models are used to determine the funding and liquidity needs for UBS Group, its regions and key entities globally, and even drive the funding costs to the respective businesses. This set of global stakeholders offers the perfect platform for any individual to gain a broad view on our diverse organization.
– analytical and problem solving skills;
– strong communication with ability to explain technical or quantitative topics in a clear and simple way;
– good time management and organization of your own work.
– proactive and self-driven;
– fast learner and willing to specialize in PowerBI;
– interested in data visualization and leveraging newest technology;
– active listener, curious and organized with strong interest in data and analytics;
– team-orientated and welcome working with a diverse set of stakeholders;
– multi-tasking and able to work under pressure;
– fluent in English, oral and written.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."