Junior Treasury Analyst (late shift)
Aon Sp. z o.o.
With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries. In this role of Junior Treasury Analyst you will ill achieve valuable experience working for a global treasury department and will gain insight into Aon’s culture and businesses while developing critical skills necessary for future success in the corporate environment.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Utilize treasury dashboard, various bank systems and applications to review payment transfers, analyse account activity and balances,
- Monitor incoming payment requests, team mailbox and coordinate information exchange with Account Manager,
- Prepare payment requests in dashboard system,
- Enter and provide approvals for transfers in bank system,
- Provide confirmation of processed wires,
- Register & reconcile processed wires and determine cash position for clients accounts,
- Work directly with banks to resolve issues related to daily transactional activity,
- Participate in treasury transition projects for other/global Captives entities locations,
- Participation is special projects as assigned.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Availability to work for evening shift (14:00 - 22:30)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in finance, banking or accounting
- Very good English language skills
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excel skills – medium level,
- Attention to details,
- Ability to analyse data and check its accuracy,
- Good numerical skills,
- Ability to understand and write correspondence in a tone that is appropriate to the interaction,
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.