Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Project management experience in continuous improvement role
- You have minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting
- You have helped in transformations of business or technology functions
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Excellent communication skills and consultant mindset
- Comfortable working in complex, continuously moving environment with confidence and minimum guidance
- Team player
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence, MS Project or other project management tools
- You are open to travel within Europe
What duties will help you grow?
- You will work as a team member in transformation projects
- You will conduct presentations and workshops
- Working with multiple teams and driving initiatives for project delivery
- Working closely with stakeholders with gathering business needs
- Identify, monitor and manage risks, issues and dependencies
- ...and much more!
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).