Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel
- Ability to identify errors
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, and comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment, while maintaining accuracy;
- Ability to be a reliable, hands-on deliverer of quality results;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Strong team-working skills with ability to work independently;
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Attention to detail;
- Organized, proactive and results oriented
What duties will help you grow?
- Creating, processing, and analyzing volume licensing contracts
- Supporting worldwide licensing and pricing contracts to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Reviewing agreements and Pricing sheet to help maintain quality and need established policies
- Supporting sales software licensing specialists internationally
- Recalculating products prices to not standard ones and other custom adjustments
- Assuring that proposal is prepared according with Client policy
- Assuring that pricing proposal has correct visibility, depending on custom adjustments done by Team member
- Working on standard agreement due to tool limitations or errors
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).