People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Finance team is an integral part of any business. At Revolut, we take that one step further. Our global financial super app would be lost without them.
They’re more than just an important part of the business – they’re our backbone
We're looking for a e are looking for exceptional Finance Business Analysts with NetSuite knowledge to support the Reconciliation Business tool and challenge the processes implemented. It's a fantastic opportunity to join the Finance function of a fast-growing company and help build a state of the art Finance function with highly scalable, cost-effective processes and high standards of control.
If you've got a strong understanding of all stages of the different NetSuite’s modules and great comprehension of the different processes within a company - keep reading!
What you’ll be doing
- Driving high standards of financial reporting across the business
- Supporting the Reconciliation Business tool and challenge the processes implemented
- Performing gap analysis, identifying root cause and escalating issues and risks to appropriate parties
- Liaising with stakeholders and team members across various locations and time zones
- Serving as a link between finance and product teams in delivering solutions to support business requirements
What you'll need
- Previous experience in an analytical role, creating impactful solutions
- Strong background / education in a quantitative discipline
- Great skills with SQL or other programming languages
- Evidence of strong mathematical & statistics knowledge
- Previous experience in the financial/banking industry
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.