Supply Chain Operating Management Office Specialist
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things, right? Do you know how to solve problems? Are you analytical and enjoy finding the best way to demonstrate information?
We’re looking for a motivated candidate to support our change management team:
• maintaining the daily management of the Supply Chain workforce plan such as raising open roles, organizational unit creations and its overall maintenance;
• coordination and preparation of the three-year strategic budget planning submission and subsequent forecast monthly preparation;
• preparation of ad-hoc analytics on Supply Chain workforce composition;
• continuously tracking the oversight of the financial status through allocated budgets;
• provision of ad-hoc guidance to Supply Chain stakeholders on correct business management processes;
• calculation and tracking of key workforce KPIs;
• supporting the implementation and continuous improvement of the Supply Chain organizational design, including performing ad-hoc strategic and organizational analyses and supporting the maintenance and overview of the Supply Chain workforce and related Business Management activities;
• helping in the coordination of the Supply Chain Management Team and daily interacting across the entire function to ensure activities are aligned with its strategic direction.
You’ll be working in the Change Management team which directly reports into the Supply Chain Functional Head.
Change Management team is responsible for the strategic support to the Supply Chain Management Forum. We deal with: Financials, Operating Model, flow of information, Communication, Training, Engagement & Enablement. We are responsible for the oversight of Supply Chains headcount, preparation, and coordination of senior management meetings.
Supply Chain is a Global function responsible for defining procurement strategies and managing effective vendor relationships and related risk whilst embedding sustainability in our sourcing decisions. Supply Chain function provides the following services: Category Management & Supplier Management, MDS Governance, Vendor Data Risk and Controls, Training & Communication, Regional Procurement and Commercial Support & Transformation.
• high level of precision on data management;
• ability to interpret data and share relevant management recommendations;
• ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills and understanding of the business process and its purpose;
• comfortable with interacting with all levels of management;
• experience in project management office activities;
• time-management skills;
• good communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• fluent English skills, both oral and written;
• strong MS Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint) knowlge
• ability to multitask and rapidly adapt in a changing environment;
• a good eye for detail and you take ownership of own work results;
• truly service-oriented approach and you are able to understand and manage senior stakeholders expectations;
• you're a strong team player able to engage cross-team members;
• problem solving skills;
• you're motivated to drive the delivery of ambitious targets.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."