What will you do:
- Customer service dealing with e mail and phone queries, maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client.
- Working closely with Client employees and assisting them.
- Review vendor creations and make corrections if needed.
- Help vendors to create their profiles in the system.
- Very good English and Hebrew at least B2 level .
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage
- High accuracy and focus on details.
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month year end closing.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to work analytically in a problem solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly office
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activities and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platform
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace