Who we are looking for
- Good verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- 2-3 years experience in testing web-based applications and web-services based systems
- At least 1 year of experience working as software tester of ServiceNow platform
- Experience in test automation in ServiceNow (ATF)
- Ability to work in projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Basic experience with application lifecycle management tools such as JIRA or Azure DevOps
- Excellent team player able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fair knowledge of different phases of test life cycle
- Passionate about technology and quality
- Focus on continuous development of professional skills
- ISTQB Foundation certification
- Certified System Administrator (CSA) Certification,
- ATF micro-certification, Agile & Test Management micro-certification
Nice to have:
- ITIL v4 certification
- CAD certification
Your future role
- Developing manual test scripts, test conditions, input test data
- Developing and executing test automation scripts using ATF and logging defects
- Developing, updating and maintaining testing standards and procedures
- Working with the team in Agile development cycles (sprints) to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process
- Participating in Agile sprints to ensure that solutions meet business requirements
- Validating bug fixes
- Informing the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule or quality of the product or the testing process
- Taking part in UAT phase with customer
- Opportunity to travel internationally (after the end of the pandemic). Currently, we are working remotely, so you can work from any town in Poland. After the pandemic ends, we will work in a hybrid model: remote + on the client-side model (if needed)
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on interesting and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills.
- Work in a dynamic, international business services environment.
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firms.
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion – clear and individual career paths.
- Excellent training opportunities.
- Joining our team means you have the imagination and the know-how to bring true creativity to your role.
- Opportunity to share your ideas freely.
- Various benefits: cafeteria system, Multisport, private medical insurance.
About the team
We're a team focused on implementation of IT systems for companies around the world that consists of architects, analysts, developers and testers. Our services cover full software development lifecycle from requirements definition, design, implementation and testing to software deployment and maintenance.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.