Risk Process Design and Implementation Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Would you like to become an expert in Technology, digitization and information risk and controls? Do you want to learn how to support our CDIO (Chief Digital and Information Office) organization design effective control solutions and understand how they can mitigate risks? We are looking for a high caliber professional to join our Technology and Operation Risk Management, you will:
• Use your analytical skills to define ongoing improvements for our risk and security posture through data and rule driven scalable solutions which are delivered on time
• Contribute to initiatives designed to optimize our risk management processes to achieve risk focused and efficient control identification, assessment and execution
• Communicate areas of improvement clearly and succinctly across all levels in the organization
You’ll be working as part of the central technology and operations risk management team with global reach and responsibilities who:
• drive and oversees risk remediation across technology and operations area
• undertake control assurance activities
• establish and maintain an effective culture of risk management
• adept in data analytics and processing tools such as Excel, knowledge of Tableau, Alteryx, SQL and Python is distinct advantage
• work seamlessly in a global and cross functional collaborative setting
• have excellent communication skills and able to articulate complex models and requirements in simple terms
• previous experience in process re-engineering, with strong data analytics and data modelling skills.
Deliver robust and scalable control and risk management solutions on timeid
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."