Senior .NET Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building high performance applications? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for software engineers to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using .NET Framework
• suggest and implement controls and processes to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of the systems, and reduce the level of IT support overhead
constant support on resolving issues on production environments
You’ll be working in the Risk Analytics, Counterparty Credit Risk Exposure Platform, as part of the Technology division in Poland.
• Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent, 5+ years of experience in software development
• Excelent C#/.NET Framework skills
• Excelent design skills for enterprise level applications
• MS Azure skills
• Ability to work in Production/L3 support
• Basic SQL (Oracle) skills
• MongoDb skills
• Nice to have .NET 6 skills and experience
• Proactive behaviour pattern
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."