Internship in Regulatory Transaction Reporting Quality Assurance Team
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Do you have an interest in audit / risk control / data analytics areas? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• perform an internal audit-type reviews on pre-defined controls that have direct and significant impact on transaction reporting
• document findings from the above processes in a professional and concise manner
• complete and communicate results of an independent assessment of controls' effectiveness
• design and coordinate remediation efforts where needed
• identify key areas of risk in the reporting process and influence the development of the requisite controls
• check that material issues and reputation concerns are escalated appropriately in accordance to the internal escalation policy
• innovate and execute process improvements in the quality assurance area to enhance productivity and efficiency
• interface with senior management on key risks impacting the Firm’s derivatives reporting
• stay up-to-date on regulatory requirements and trends
You will be working in the Regulatory Transaction Reporting Quality Assurance Direct Controls team. Our aim is to support regional management to ensure that UBS is executing transaction reporting responsibilities in a sustainable and high-quality manner that meets the expectations of regulators. You will be working with the broader Quality Assurance Teams based in London, Zurich, US and APAC and also with various partners across the firm, such as Integrated Middle Office, Regulatory Reporting Teams, Data Management, IT and Compliance. Your role will be to test pre-defined controls that have direct and significant impact on transaction reporting, provide stakeholders with RAG status assessments and assist them with implementing recommendations.
• eagerness to learn (previous experience would be an asset but is not required)
• strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
• ability to multi-task and work both individually and as a part of a Team
• excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and a control mindset paired with attention to detail
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."