Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Do you have the know-how to apply testing analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Do you want to use your Testing expertise to help our IT projects succeed?
We’re looking for an IT Test Engineer who can help us:
• enable & drive a culture of “automation-first” in the QA space
• drive & implement all activities and decisions that abide by the global QA strategy governed by the head of quality & testing
• create test strategies/test automation approaches, test automation plans, test scripts (manual as well when needed)
• create and maintain automation scripts and enhance existing scripts
• hands on with automated & manual testing methods for conducting multilayers testing of desktop, web applications, data services, micro services, database, etl, cloud service based application, middleware and os.
• perform in-sprint automation testing and build a regression test suite
• comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, legacy and Unix file system, etc.
• expert in complete test and defect management lifecycle across agile and waterfall methodologies and tools
• generate test reports and status to be shared across multiple levels
• collaborate with business analysts, project managers and developers to troubleshoot issues
• assist key business end-users in user acceptance testing
• assist other manual QA members in testing when required
You’ll be working in the Core IT team in the Asset Management domain and be joining a growing department in Poland. Your IT colleagues will be based in India predominantly and the business users you will be working with are a friendly team working out of London/Zurich and Chicago predominantly.
Test Engineers in UBS are integral part of delivery teams. We follow agile & Iterative principles; You will be the guardian of quality in your domain.
• ability to create non-functional test strategies and plans for manual and automated test methods
• good understanding of non-functional test automation concepts and patterns (e.g. availability, scalability, performance and security)
• core hands-on experience with non-functional test automation tools, UFT or Selenium
• SQL knowledge and Excel required
• experience in testing web-based application with understanding of modern web & legacy desktop technologies
• JIRA knowledge and experience working in scrum / agile methodology
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."