Regulatory Transaction Reporting Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have an eye for details? Do you have a 'test to break' attitude? Do you have previous experience in risk and control / data analytic / audit area? Do you like changing environment? Are you innovative and willing to set new standards? We are looking for someone like that who can:
• analyze various regulatory requirements and follow transaction flow to confirm its behavior is in line with this reporting regime
• conduct deep dive reviews into existing reporting rules and understand the root cause of regulatory breaches
• stay up-to-date on regulatory requirements and ensure that those requirements are followed in the process your team run
• analyze, suggest and execute improvements for existing testing methodologies including automated solutions
• define new test scenarios based on updated regulatory requirements
• ensure clear and transparent communication of regulatory risk
As a member of the Quality Assurance Regulatory Transaction Reporting CAT (Completeness, Accuracy and Timeliness) Team, you will be primarily responsible for performing reconciliations between UBS sourced transaction reporting data and data reported to Regulators.
To understand and resolve reconciliation breaks you will work with internal documentation and regulatory text or partner with the business and IT to ensure that trade, transaction and position reporting to various exchanges and industry related self-regulatory organizations is complete, accurate and on time.
Additionally, the role may include involvement in projects related to regulatory changes and re-engineering, implementing or improving existing and new controls.
• a university degree, preferably in Finance / Economics / Business Management
• minimum of three years of experience in financial services
• experience in Audit/Operational Risk and Control in any industry (financial industry would be an asset)
• ability to multi-task and good problem solving skills
• sound understanding of Risk – operational, reputational
• basic understanding of regulatory landscape
• a great communicator with fluency in English
• inquisitive with analytical and risk-aware mindset
• preferably equipped with knowledge of investment bank products, trade life cycle, and trade booking models
• self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
• flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."