Data Leakage/Data Breach Incident Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker with an investigative mind-set? Are you presenting good attention to the details and "Can do" attitude? Do you enjoy working on a multiple of tasks supporting internal clients across the globe? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• work in information security area in a dynamic a fast changing environment;
• work with a team of highly skilled SMEs;
• get hands-on experience in data breach incident management;
• deal with information security related issues, analyze and recommend solutions,
• play a critical part in protecting data leakage and remediating incidents across the UBS organization.
You’ll be working in the TSG& Cyber & Information Security in the UBS office in Krakow (Fabryczna Office). We are part of the Chief Information Security Office. Our team provide support to Divisional Information Security Office across Investment Bank, Group Function and Asset Management divisions.
to Divisional Information Security Office ensure divisional coordinated efforts regarding information and data protection, we enforce Information Security policies and standards to protect the reputation of UBS and represent the Information Security requirements of our Business.
Our role is to manage Information Security (IS) organization, foster an IS culture, provide IS risk management and drive risk remediation, monitor implementation of IS related policies and guidelines, facilitate determination of IS requirements at business level, review and handle Data Breach incidents and manage escalation. As a result, you will work closely with the Chief Information Security Office, other DISO’s and GCOO Risk Managers from around the world.
• a university degree and experience in risk management, risk control, cyber security, information security or information technology discipline
• an understanding of the regulatory environment and expectations,
• ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks assigned to you
• good problem solving skills
• strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and understand processes and/or significant amounts of information
• ability to deal with both regular and ad-hoc requests, work under pressure and handle deadlines
Nice to have:
• Python knowledge
• Data analytic skills
• great communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills,
• fluent in English,
• Very good communication skills,
• The ability to be flexible and to manage a challenging workload independently and as part of a team,
• analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk,
• team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently and autonomously
• confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
• degree in Cyber Security, Computer science or other relevant education
• professional certifications in Information Security
• data breach incidents handling experience
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."