Risk Assessment & Governance Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have a strong background in banking/financial industry? Do you enjoy working in an international setup? Are you willing to shape and simplify the future of divisional mandates for our organization? We are looking for someone to:
• be responsible for tasks within a portfolio of different global mandates in GWM related to e.g., non-financial risk, risk governance, regulatory reporting, policy framework
• shape the way we set up our corporate governance and new business governance processes and execute daily tasks on behalf of our COO
• execute on our global role for risk assessments and reporting
• improve our own processes and support the team delivery: Identify ways to automate, and optimize our team processes to create efficiency, reduce risk and improve the client experience
• conduct deep dives and thematic reviews focusing on control effectiveness
This role offers you the opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge and network in many areas within GWM.
You will work in a team in GWM with colleagues both in Zurich and Wroclaw responsible for risk governance and assessment topics providing services to a global franchise. As part of the global GWM Business Risk Services team, you will closely collaborate with risk managers, business managers, compliance and legal functions around the globe.
• multiple years of experience in non-financial risk management, assessment and reporting, and/or
• multiple years of experience in the area of corporate governance and/or new business governance
• expertise in working with internal databases
• very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
• excellent organizational skills, with the ability to effectively plan and manage multiple priorities
• analytical and enjoy problem-solving
• fluency in spoken and written English
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate complex issues
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."