Scrum Master, Process Optimization and Automation
Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable process automation solutions? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate? Are you ready for a dynamic environment and motivating tasks?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
We’re looking for a Scrum Master to:
• Act as primary liaison between project team & business stakeholders during the sprint preparation phase and establish effective working relationship with project stakeholders and strong cross-unit collaboration
• Efficiently drive sprints, leading sounding boards, ensuring all challenges are identified, escalated and where possible remediated in a timely manner and with minimal impact to the planned delivery start
• Clear blockers and enable developers to proceed with deliveries
• Become a key driver in our Agile ceremonies
• Be personally engaged, pro-actively and effectively manage your own book of work / area of responsibility to ensure successful project delivery
• Pro-actively manage project issues and related communication, incl. identification and communication of risks, definition of mitigation measures and ongoing monitoring
• Continuously improve our agile way of working within the team, stay on top of upcoming changes impacting how we work, act as pioneer in that area
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management Centre of Excellence in Wroclaw. The team is responsible for identifying and implementing Robotics Process Automation solutions to support CH/EU Domestic service delivery teams in executing their day-to-day business more efficiently.
As a Scrum Master you will work in an agile and innovative environment, using the state-of-the-art tools to drive digital transformation efforts within the largest bank in Switzerland.
• At least 3-5 years of related and relevant professional experience
• Experience with Agile methodology, leading scrums
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Manage and organize tasks in such a way as to deliver quality products and meet critical deadlines
• Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
• Prone to details in particular on facts and figures
• Reporting capability using Tableau or PowerBI would be a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."