About the job
As a People Data Analyst you will be working in Global HR, supporting over 22,000 colleagues worldwide enabling data-driven performance culture. You will join the Global People Insights team located in Poland and Denmark. We are looking for a person to drive the People Analytics agenda in various projects.
We expect you to be curious and eager to take the lead in developing innovative reporting solutions that provide global leaders with accurate data in order to support data-driven decision-making.
Specifically, you will:
- Run analytics projects that drive business value
- Help drive the People Analytics journey
- Interact with key customers / Stakeholders
- Provide SME input into projects that refer to HR data
- Ensure timely communication of challenges related to key deliverables
- Develop sustainable reporting solutions
- Ongoingly strengthen reporting foundation by incorporating new data sources into the scope
- Optimize existing data models
- Uphold high data quality and security around all reporting and access rights.
- Participate in projects across Arla
- Collect and contribute with Process Improvement suggestions
Who are you?
You are detail oriented and greatly dedicated to deliver high-quality work. You are able to translate business request into data insights, and secure a sustainable solution.
You are a team player and collaboration is important to you. You thrive when in direct contact with many stakeholders and when you are challenged to use your analytical and creative skills to find answers to their questions – or put questions that they need to investigate further.
You have a strong execution mindset and you are comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Exquisite consulting, stakeholder management and project management skills
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Positive and ‘Can do’ attitude
- Anchored knowledge about great data management practices
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Power BI
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and data mining
- Ability to handle sensitive data
- Experience working cross-functionally with departments such as Finance, IT, Legal, Supply Chain etc.
- Eager to learn new things and continuously develop yourself
- Programming languages useful in data analytics will be an advantage: SQL, Python, R
Have you ever heard that you are the change?
Now you know
Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
Now you have found
Regardless of which department you work in -
Your creativity leads us to innovation.
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great Atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Click to APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team