BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
The Depositary Officer will support the Luxembourg Depositary Analysts in the performance of the administrative and support tasks throughout the whole process of due diligence on the management entities, fund administrators and transfer agents, the depositary report preparation and other periodical tasks.
The Depositary Officer will be responsible, with the guidance of the Analysts in Luxembourg:
- To perform a monthly review of the scope of the Funds, the Management Entities and their delegates under our depositary supervision
- To initialise the Due Diligence process by proposing the scope, identifying the contacts and points of attention based on existing documentation, and sending the due diligence request to the clients together with the Due Diligence Questionnaire
- To take appropriate actions to create, complete and update the checklists, reports and any other relevant documents
- To ensure the follow-up of any blocking points, and the reception in due time of the relevant information for the completion of our tasks
- Bring to the attention of the Analysts in Luxembourg any specific blocking points in order to decide on the action(s) to be undertaken
- To perform a quantitative scoring of the information received and perform a first draft of the qualitative scoring of the processes and procedures described by the auditees and submit for review to the Luxembourg Due Diligence Analyst
- To summarise the approach, the source of information, the various stages of the conduct of the due diligence in order to prepare a first draft version of the due diligence report
- To verify the accuracy of the information related to the external auditors appointed by the funds (periodically/on request)
- To prepare the quarterly depositary Analysts KPIs
- To perform additional administrative tasks for specific clients on a monthly/quarterly basis
- To initiate the yearly process of reviewing all the external cash accounts
- To maintain a due diligence schedule
- To organise and attend the due diligence on-site visits in order to take minutes which will be shared with the auditees
- To address and follow up on the findings resulting from the depositary due diligences
- Good working knowledge of UCITS/AIFMD regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of investment funds activity and actors responsibility
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter, who takes ownership of issues and drives them to resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to efficiently manage time, rank priorities and respect deadlines
- Fluent in English, preferably combined with working proficiency in French. Any other language skills will be considered as an advantage.
- Comfortable with usual Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- lunch card
- co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa