Business Intelligence Senior Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5 years analytical work experience or data product owner role.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills, business requirements understanding and creativity in problem solving.
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audience.
- Consulting or Financial Services experience preferred.
- Proficient with analytical tools supporting data analysis, reporting and visualization – Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or other equivalent class.
- Experience modeling data, including using machine learning approaches.
- Excellent English communication skills; additional language skills an advantage
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead development and implementation for BI application solutions with data modeling and visualization to meet business needs. Collaborate with Customer Business Operations team to deliver strategic and operational BI actionable insights.
- Present and articulately debate BI domain recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership. Conduct requirement gathering and project scoping sessions to define and document business analytics and reporting needs.
- Take lead initiative in assignments to resolve problems, exercise judgment and make recommendations and resolutions.
- Publish white papers, maintain a repository of technical solutions, BI best practices and design/coding guidelines and standards. Facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://youtu.be/j_EqmeQLnUA
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).