GBS PTP T&E Analyst II with Spanish
About this role:
The T&E Lead Analyst, GBS PTP role purpose is primarily being responsible for Travel & Expenses audit related tasks, ensuring timely processing of assigned requests and providing internal customers with support and guidance in Travel & Expenses process.
What you will do:
- Audit employee expense reports for accuracy and compliance with the Travel and Expenses policy (T&E).
- Investigate and resolve T&E related issues and queries.
- Support review of logged incidents, drive resolution and 5whys analysis.
- Support team in resolution of AP inquiries, specific requests.
- Address all inquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to employees and other parties.
- Ensure that SLA and KPIs are completed with the required quality and speed.
- Support new joiner onboarding process, actively participate in a daily huddles.
- Recommend process improvements to generate efficiency and productivity.
Who you are?
T&E Lead Analyst role requires a detailed understanding of Purchase to Pay (PTP) processes, systems, and policies, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- 2 years of experience in an accounting function.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar faculty.
- Previous corporate experience in T&E or Finance or Customer Service.
- Experience in an international environment preferred.
- Experience with Oracle ERP preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in Spanish.
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive. More details: https://www.biogen.com/en_us/careers.html
Join our Global Business Services Center in Poland!
The vision of GBS at Biogen is to be recognized as a world-class Global Business Services organization driven by the desire for excellence in its people, business solutions, execution and partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Role in a dynamic and one of the oldest biotechnology company in the world
- Company mission you can be really proud of
- Work with diverse and knowledgeable multinational teams
- Opportunities to learn and grow with GBS site in Poland
- Structured onboarding program
- Customized benefit package, e.g. MyBenefits cafeteria, annual bonus eligibility, medical care, hybrid work