Business Risk Specialist Cross-border
Business management, administration and support, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you open minded and curious about how to reflect changing regulatory and business requirements in business processes? Are you a problem solver with analytical skills? Are you a good communicator? Do you enjoy working on a variety of tasks?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• develop and maintain the Lead Market Head decision tree tool (Excel tool with VBA), supporting the onboarding of sensitive clients
• monitor development of cross-border country rules for digital banking and travel with electronic devices and communicate changes to the agile delivery organization
• act as Subject Matter Expert in change-the-bank projects digitizing cross-border country rules
• take ownership for the run-the-bank processing of GWM travel requests within the Travel Approval and Control Tool (TRACT)
• act as the contact party for TRACT 3rd level support and train super users and the Assist function
• assess TRACT issues and ensure process and application improvement in collaboration with IT
• maintain the Cross-border Framework webpage and the Travel related guidelines and documents
• act as the Subject Matter Expert for the use of local premises by travelers and provide the corresponding reporting to Group Tax
• evolve the TRACT reporting module, coach users and establish ad-hoc reports.
We are the Cross-border Framework team and act as divisional expert for the Cross-border Framework in Global Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate Banking. We ensure an effective and efficient global framework for cross-border related activities and the implementation thereof.
• university degree or equivalent and experience within financial industry, ideally in a large organization and with some exposure to regulatory topics
• very good skills in written and spoken English, any other language will be a strong asset
• good knowledge of Excel Visual Basic Application (VBA)
• good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
• experience in training and supporting users related to an IT application
• experience in data analytics and reporting
• a proactive team player who takes ownership in dedicated content and goes for challenges.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."