Senior QA Automation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully planned, organized and controlled all test activities? Do you have the know-how for achieving the defined test goals and implementing the testing? Do you want to be our test expert, making sure our application and technical environments meet the requirements?
We're looking for Senior QA Automation engineer to:
• design, build and maintain an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
• manage, monitor and improve the infrastructure
• develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
• define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank including international locations
• comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
You’ll be working in a dynamic agile team of highly skilled engineers in Cracow. We own, design, and deliver the future of post-trading platforms, empowered by innovative technology stack (Kafka, Azure, Cloud, Docker, Microsevice architecture, ETL, ELT)
• minimum 4 years of experience in testing complex systems and business flows developed with Agile/Scrum/Iterative Development.
• QA experience, proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
• experience in creating and executing well defined test strategies for various types of functional, exploratory and regression testing initiatives, also with usage complex E2E test environments.
• full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle including exposure to management tools, such as JIRA.
• test automation and testing tools experience for backend applications (TestNG, Junit, TestComplete, SoapUI or similar).
• scripting/programming experience in Java.
• working experience with SQL and UNIX.
• strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
• experience in building test automation frameworks is a plus.
• experience in Continues Integration tools (i.e. Jenkins, GitLabCI, TeamCity).
• experience in cloud environment (Azure, GCP, AWS).
• test automation experience for UI applications.
• experience or basic knowledge about investment banking and financial products
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."