Financial Analysis and Reporting Junior Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Around 3+ years of experience in a Finance & Accounting/ R2R role
- Analytical skills
- Very good Power Point and MS Excel
- Stakeholders’ management experience
- Education background in Finance / Accounting / Economics / Mathematics (higher or secondary)
- Good English, both spoken and written (min. B2)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in application of IFRS standards on revenue, cost and asset recognition
- Experience in working capital management (DOR, AR, Collections, WIP/BIA)
What duties will help you grow?
- Reporting financial data in compliance with statutory regulations and company policies
- Supervising reporting team
- Managing portfolio of standard reports (actual results, forecasts, budgets) to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Driving process optimization and reporting industrialization
- Preparation of reliable forecasts and budget
- Supporting Management by providing profound and accurate analysis
- Operating in MS Excel & the financial applications of the Internal Finance Team
- Presenting and explaining financial data to BSV Engagement Management team
- Following up with local finance teams and management to provide reports of good quality and on time
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).