About the job:
- As AR & CM Specialist you will be reporting to AR & CM Team Lead in the GBS O2C team based in Poland. As a candidate you should have excellent language skills and an international mindset.
- As AR & CM Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Bank statements upload, clearing and reconciliations (incl. month end activities)
- Sundry invoice and credit notes
- JSOX controls and compliance
- Monitor Financial Crime Prevention Measures (PFC)
- Resolution of client specific queries
- Maintain a high level of customer service with all business partners
Our offer includes:
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders.
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture.
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work).
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home).
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings programs.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes.
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria).
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking.
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Month end procedures and reporting (unallocated payments, missing receipt report, aged open items, wholesaler reports, AML reports, Siebel Interface upload)
- Bank upload, cash allocation and clearing, bank reconciliations
- Work closely with other departments to ensure timely and accurate discrepancy resolutions
- Posting sundry invoices and credit notes
- Bad debt write off
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers and business partners
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve efficiency and standardization of processes.
- Support management team in ad hoc queries/information requests
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements of internal & external audits
- Ensure compliance with all company accounting policies & internal control
- Other ad hoc tasks
You as a professional:
- We are looking for an AR & CM Specialist with the right mind-set, preferably with experience in a multi-county environment and 1 year or more as cash application/treasury specialist. A Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance is preferred but not a requirement
- Language: Excellent English in both written and spoken
- IT-experience: Good understanding of IT systems in general (familiar with SAP is an advantage)
- Persistence and 'can do' attitude
- Openness for new challenges and willingness to develop in shared services centre-structures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain professional under pressure
- Detail-oriented approach with a high level of accuracy and good analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Good in working independently and creating an overview and structure of the tasks
Benefit - additional
- sharing the costs of
- sports activities
- private medical
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- life insurance
- remote work
- flexible working
- retirement pension
- no dress
- sharing the costs of holidays for kids
- JTI Family Leave
- Benefit - additional
- paternity leave
- JTI Benefit