BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Global Client Activation (GCA) team, part of our Enterprise Operations Utilities group, is responsible for opening and amending accounts and markets for all our clients and investment managers across EMEA. The team in EMEA is made up of over 50 individuals based in Manchester, Wroclaw, and Brussels in addition to colleagues in Singapore and the US. We liaise with clients, third-party investment managers, relationship managers and many other internal stakeholders as part of our role. The team is the focal point for ensuring accurate and timely set-up of all new and existing client accounts, markets, and static data.
You will be member of Sub Accounts Administration team within Global Client Activation Team. You will be working on client’s requests directly with our sub-custody network to open client accounts in the market. You will work directly with sub-custodians, instructing and amending market account openings on behalf of BNY Mellon clients. The role will include assisting to day-to-day queries about account and market set-up and ensuring that we meet our service level descriptions in accordance with the regulations associated with our role.
- Fluent English spoken and written (min B2 level)
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform to high level of accuracy with attention to detail
- IT skills including MS Excel.
- Previous job experience
- Financial services experience.
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high-volume tasks.
- Previous experience of working directly with market custodians
- Proactive and self-starting approach.
- Ability to work with minimum management supervision.
What can I expect?
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
How does it work?
This is a general requisition. Your exact role will be determined during the application process - you will be aligned to a role that best matches your interests and skills.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.