Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to prepare accounting studies and financial reports by completing accounting activities recording financial transactions.
Reporting to Tax Team Leader you will provide key support to the business, applying relevant accounting techniques and standards to identify and resolve issues.
This position reports to
Tax Team Leader
- Ensuring VAT, income tax (CIT) and withholding tax (WHT) transactional compliance and reporting
- Preparing tax returns filling in various jurisdictions in a timely manner
- Researching and correcting process errors that caused incorrect tax filings
- Supporting tax audits and ad hoc matters
- Supporting automation and improvements of accounting / booking processes from the perspective of tax requirements
- Assisting in developing and implementing processes and procedures
- Supporting the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Transactional Tax area, preparing international tax declarations
- Knowledge of European tax law (direct and/or indirect tax)
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (SAP, Oracle)
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
- Proficiency in business English (advanced knowledge of another European language as an asset)
- Process orientation and attention on details
- Very good organization and coordination skills
- Ability to work in team with deadlines and stress situations
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks