Accounts Payable Specialist with German
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Finance Services organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to process accounts payable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions, and checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
This position reports to
Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Handling inbound calls and e-mails from vendors and business partners to maximize our customer satisfaction
- Reviewing, investigating and resolving queries raised by vendors
- Generating documents from the system for suppliers’ needs
- Processing transactions such as 3rd party supplier invoices with adjustment of advances, retentions, deductions etc. and ensure that they are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Performing necessary account reconciliations
- Performing additional activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Following and updating company procedures
- Supporting necessary activities to ensure accurate reporting and analysis
- Supporting internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation
- Collaborating with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial area or Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration as an asset
- Very good in German and business English
- Obligatory knowledge of ERPs and good user knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Demonstrating good understanding of financial accounting, reporting and internal control as a strong plus
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset
- Customer focus and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks