Accounts Receivable Process Specialist – Cash Application & Collection
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to process accounts receivable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Associate Manager you will provide key support to the Countries with Collection (60%) in the scope with additional support for Cash Application (40%) operations. The role will require close cooperation with the Global O2C Process Owners Team, in order to ensure that the Collection and Cash Application operations and policies are executed with the right quality and providing guidance in complex operational matters. You will also play a critical role in assuring effective implementation of projects and initiatives related to the Cash Application and Collection process and provide trainings for the end users.
This position reports to
Accounts Receivable Associate Manager
- Being the expert in Cash Application and Collection process, understanding the differences of the country specifics across the organization
- Supporting a portfolio of 25+ countries with more than 200k incoming payments and total revenue value of +10 MLD USD (yearly basis), with additional support for Collection portfolio for customers with Credit Limits up to 500k EUR
- Taking active participation in meetings with the Global O2C Process Owners as First Point of Contact in order to plan and align on future projects and training needs and support with implementation of changes
- Supporting with creation and roll out of Collection strategy
- Providing the Cash Application and Collection Teams with the training and day to day support needed to operate smoothly and effectively • Delivering quality analysis and preparing process improvement plans
- Closely cooperating with departments across the AR Function (Credit Management, Innovation Team)
- Reviewing complex issues raised by specialists, identifying and addressing training gaps and escalate to global ERP IS Teams as appropriate • Being an advocate and driving adoption of cash application and collection tools (e.g. FSCM, Customers Portals, Credica, Performance Dashboards)
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of Cash Application/Collection combined with good understanding business processes
- Proven strong end user experience in working with SAP tool
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical skills, passionate about understanding complex issues and developing creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills with ability to coach and deliver trainings
- Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-oriented and organized
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet objectives
- Proactive in identifying and solving issues
- A drive for continuous professional development in self and others
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks