Accounts Receivable Specialist with Spanish
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Business Services (BS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to process accounts receivable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of transactions.
- Processing Accounts Receivable transactions such as customer invoices and/or advances, account reconciliation and reporting
- Supporting internal trade payments and cash application activities, handling of retentions and/or deductions
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned in accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues
- to maximize customer satisfaction
- Supporting internal business units via phone, email and workflows
- Supporting development and implementation of improvements projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance combined with understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company a strong plus
- Demonstrating basic to advanced understanding of financial accounting,
- reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with
- treasury and investment
- Exposure to Accounting tools and ERPs, SAP is strong plus
- Proficient in business English and Spanish
- Customer service orientation and attention to details
- Ability to work in teams, with deadlines and time pressure
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks