Specialist Business Partner Risk Management
- Consistently meets deadlines when it comes to assigned due diligence tasks
- Demonstrates high quality when performing due diligence analysis such as gathering and analyzing internal and external documentation such as business contracts, corporate registry details, annual reports, etc., analyzing potential hits, preparing due diligence reports
- Effectively handles internal and external queries pertaining to due diligence on third parties
- Actively participates in the development of third party due diligence process through, e.g. testing new screening and due diligence tools, drafting and updating instructions and process maps, developing process controls, enhancing KPIs
- Prepares daily and ad-hoc reporting from due diligence activities
- Ensures process-related documentation in prepared and maintained in accordance with the standards set forth in the relevant policies and procedures
- Participates in process’ improvement initiatives
- Complies with company’s policies and procedures
- Proactively identifies areas of risk and process gaps and works with other team members on solutions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) required
- Knowledge of screening systems required (e.g. World-Check, Lexis-Nexis or others)
- Knowledge of third party due diligence systems such as Diligent, Bureau van Dijke or others will be an asset
- Very good knowledge of English (written and oral) required
- Knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese, French, German or any other foreign language will be an asset
- At least 2 years of experience in due diligence required (AML/KYC or third party due diligence)
- Experience in working for a global corporation
What we offer
- Very attractive working conditions.
- Interesting and stable job in multinational company.
- Friendly work environment.
- Open and friendly organizational culture.
- Opportunity for interesting development path within accounting.
- Participation in projects.
- Additional benefit package for working second shift.
- Professional trainings.
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- flexible working time
- integration events
- corporate sports team
- coffee / tea
- parking space for employees
- extra social benefits
- meal passes
- pre-paid cards
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- holiday funds
- christmas gifts
- employee referral program
- charity initiatives
- hybrid work opportunities