Non-Financial Risk Framework Data Manager
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you the kind of person who enjoys helping others to minimize the risk? Are you a problem solver with analytical skills? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• support Business Risk Managers by maintaining, entering and updating their Operational Risk Data in our Enterprise Risk Management System Tool
• verify entered Operational Risk data by removing, correcting or re-entering
• make data uploads into the system and track changes made
• liaise with internal stakeholders in case of clarification
• look for improvements in existing processes
You will be working in one of the Operational Risk teams in Krakow, Fabryczna Street. Our role is to provide data entry support and clarification for internal business managers who are using Operational Risk Application in order to complete their risk monitoring and oversight responsibilities. You will be a solid contributor in minimizing the bank loses which results from inadequate or failed internal processes, people and systems or from external events.
This is an opportunity to join a new team in a leading Global Bank where roles will be evolving and candidates will be exposed to stakeholders across the bank and learn in depth about operational risk and the related data and systems.
• solid English skills - you know how to communicate with people at all levels
• good level of MS Office knowledge - especially Excel and Outlook
• open minded and flexible person who likes to learn new things and change the environment around
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• very good communication skills and a team-player attitude
• able to prioritize tasks to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
• interest in IT
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."