FPIA Senior Consulting Director - R2R
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven and practical experience in setting up and implementation of the various business services models, derived from the projects you managed either in the SSC or outsourcing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends impacting GBS organization (e.g. digitization, digital workforce, enterprise wide transformation) and its role to support businesses plus capability to translate them into a compelling value for our Clients
- Experience and success track in Project Management of medium and large scale projects (PMO certification will be an asset)
- Flexibility and capability to initiate and maintain excellent relationships with peers and stakeholders on different seniority levels
- Understanding of business development process related to consulting products and willing to support sales bids across all phases (a proven experience and success track would be an additional advantage)
- Ability to adapt and effectively act in a consulting work environment
- Expertise and experience in process transformation (especially Finance) and / or running operations would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead, deliver and oversee Global Business Services related projects as a whole or their components accordingly to time, cost and expected quality
- Participate to a various extend in a bid related to the Capgemini’s transformation products across our value proposition
- Use your knowledge and expertise to actively grow Capgemini’s offering and products portfolio
- Act as a coach, guide and advise individuals to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT training and development platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of the teams is Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Capgemini Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting Team (FPIA Consulting) helps organizations worldwide on their transformation journeys toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, control and competitiveness of their Finance departments, as well as towards improved customer experience, customer satisfaction and growing the core business of our Clients. We provide innovative process, organizational and technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We promise and deliver Frictionless Finance solution for our Clients.
We are trusted advisors to our Clients, as our Consultants have hands-on experience and are true experts in the field. We are partnering with external market leading technology vendors, we are exploring new AI technologies as well as collaborate with other Capgemini Business Units to bring the best out of Capgemini Group to our Clients. We believe the collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’ve become known for.
This is a great opportunity for your career to lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first hand knowledge and experience of the latest finance process and technology developments and you will have a unique chance to be part of the innovation process within Capgemini Business Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: Poznaj zespół FPIA Consulting