About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners (members) it has been decided to establish a global support organisation for our member relations organisation in Gdansk. We continue building our team of highly competent support people. The team is part of our global digital and operations department and the main goal of this role is to execute milk payment as well as provide timely and effective front-line and operational support to our 8500+ farmer owners in 7 European countries.
This position gives you an opportunity to deliver the highest quality of farmer experience. Specifically, you will:
- prepare and execute milk settlements (payments, invoicing, financial arrangements, etc.)
- handle farmers’ inquiries on a daily basis providing quality, accurate and timely support
- respond effectively to all our farmer owners’ queries via all channels of communication
- assure proper master data maintenance
- monitor milk quality results and liaise with members and 3rd party stakeholders (laboratories, logistics)
- support administration of quality assurance programs
- navigate and support farmers within documentation requirements for sustainability programs
- participate in relevant IT projects within area of responsibility
- establish a strong relationship and trust with our farmers
- work with stakeholders to prioritize farmers’ requests, deliverables and issue resolution
- support knowledge building and exchange, best practice sharing
Who are you?
You are a customer-centric and solution-oriented person with a high commitment to delivering and working to improve existing services. You listen to customers and focus on solving challenges proactively. You have strong communication skills and team-oriented approach. You like to make a difference and are willing to develop in an unconventional, unique environment by cooperating with farm owners.
Furthermore, you have:
- Command of the English and Dutch language (min. B2)
- At least a bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience from finance /accounting
- Experience with system implementation / process transition / process improvement is desirable
- Project experience, Agile framework knowledge
- Ability to manage complexity, prioritise tasks effectively with an enthusiastic can-do attitude,
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and great organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a user-friendly attitude
- An ability to identify process improvements
- Experience in the customer service field would be a huge advantage
- Advanced Excel knowledge
Have you ever heard that you are the change?
Now you know
Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
Now you have found
Regardless of which department you work in -
Your creativity leads us to innovation.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great Atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Click to APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team