ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Driving end-to end process design and implementation efforts across Accounting and Investor solutions working with subject matter experts and stakeholders, across the ideation phase through implementation.
- Analyzing and interpreting data using statistical techniques to support re-engineering objectives
- Designing and building future state processes and tools to enable scalable and flexible operations by creating new processes or improve existing flow across functional teams making it clearly documented and actionable. Engage with subject matter experts, technology and operations leads to facilitate design workshops and validate recommendations.
- Identifying and solving for process simplification and standardization, present concepts to executive leaders for optimal end-state
- Conducting data analysis to identify issues and root cause where there are bottlenecks in processing and analyze opportunities for improvement
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- 12 - 15+ years in process design
- Process simplification and transformation skills
- Solution-oriented consensus builder with the ability to influence adoption and change
- Quantitative and analytical skills – being able to assess data sets, identify trends, diagnose root cause of issues, and draw inference
- Lean and Six Sigma (Green Belt/Black Belt), continuous improvement skills are beneficial
- Advanced analytics and excel skills (proficiency in BI, SQL is a plus)
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.