Cyber Readiness Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a cybersecurity professional who is passionate about proactive security? Do you enjoy working closely with business, legal, compliance, and technology stakeholders to improve the preparedness of a company’s cybersecurity posture? Do you have knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and best practices? Do you have experience with developing cyber plans and playbooks? Are you self-driven, motivated and interested in working on a global security team? Are you interested in a cross-functional working environment?
Then we are looking for someone like you to:
- assist in the development and maintenance of UBS cyber playbooks and the Bank’s incident response plan
- work with cross-functional teams to create and assist with playbook testing exercises, along with development of post-exercise reports
- participate in periodic cyber threat gap analyses for the creation of new cyber playbooks
- assist team members in Third Party Cyber and Incident Management as needed
You will be working in the Technology Services Cyber & Information Security function (TS CIS). The TS CIS Vision is to protect, preserve, and prolong the value of the UBS data and digital services, and enhance UBS’s brand and competitiveness in a digitized world. The TS CIS mission is to lead the management of all cyber threats and cyber risk across the Firm. To “protect the foundations and secure the future,” TS CIS serves two mission areas: cyber threat management and defense (understanding, detecting, and responding to threats), and cyber risk management and governance (setting priorities and preventing threats).
We are building a global team that will have a presence in Switzerland, Poland, USA and Singapore that will encompass the competencies of Cyber Readiness, Third Party Cyber and Incident Management. Our Cyber Readiness team is focused on ensuring that the Bank has appropriate plans and playbooks in place and testing those plans to enable improvement. By joining our team you will have continuous learning possibilities while being exposed to recent techniques, tactics and procedures of various adversaries.
– a minimum of 1-3 years combined hands on experience within the fields of Cyber Readiness or Information Security
– understanding of cyber best practices, operations and current threat landscape
– strong writing skills and experience with development of cybersecurity documentation
– understanding of information security requirements, policies, and regulations
– established problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze information
– strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to brief, document, and explain details to technical staff as well as business executives
– general understanding of incident response, project management, business or security informatics, threat intelligence, audit & assurance and enterprise risk management
– must be passionate about the team's mission, remain calm under pressure, be able to keep an open mind, set aside personal biases/feelings, and pivot quickly between activities based on changing priorities
– able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the firm
– experienced in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data and coordinate tasks
– Self-driven professional passionate about Cyber Security
– Innovative, creative and take the initiative to improve by going extra mile
– A team-player taking ownership and helping colleagues
– Good collaborator across regions and functions
– Working well under pressure
– Capable of understanding client, stakeholder needs and translating this into products and services
– Fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."