Join our truly awesome team in a global organisation
At Hempel we have business in mind and people at heart. We always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
We´re proudly owned by the Hempel Foundation, a corporate foundation that supports good causes around the globe, with specific focus on education of children in need, research into sustainable coatings technology and protecting the planet´s biodiversity.
The internship is paid and afterwards, if you will be satisfied with work with us and we will be satisfied with your work - we offer a possibility of a permanent employment.
During the internship, you will have the opportunity to assist and provide support to one of the accounting teams: Accounts Payable or Cash Management Team (AR + Bank).
AP Team – main tasks:
- Process AP documents
- Reconciliation of AP accounts
- Perform other tasks related to the AP process
AR Team – main tasks:
- Accounting and posting payments received from customers
- Issuing “non-goods” sales invoices
- Support in preparing currency revaluations & maintaining proper reports
Bank Team – main tasks:
- Support in preparing payments
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Posting bank payments
- student (optimally in 4th/5th year) who wants to start a career in accountancy
- you are available at least 20 hours per week
- communicative English
- positive attitude
- attention to detail and accuracy in data processing
- ability to multi-task
- excellent communication and organizational skills
- team player
- proactive approach
- willingness to learn
What we offer:
- employment for the summer period (June to September) or longer period depending on the candidate's preferences
- salary for the internship and possibility of employment afterwards
- flexible working hours
- work from home or in a comfortable office (hybrid model of working)
- great atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
- competence development
- Global career possibilities
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Join a global company where the employees are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English.